Tribute to the City of Suffolk
The 19th Hole
Les Ore Construction Co. Inc.
844 First Colonial Road, Ste. 205
Virginia Beach, Va. 23454
Sales Price: SOLD
Architectural style: Craftsman
House size: 4,400 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 5 baths
Original architectural design by: Frank Betz Associates Inc., 888.717.3003
Interior design by: Cathy Tellefsen of Complete Interiors, 757.495.0133
Furnishings by: Schewel Furniture Co. Inc., 757.925.2196; Ark, 757.923.3750; Built to Last 757.232.0055
Landscaping: Fred Sayer of L&F Landscaping Inc., 757.403.2883
Sales by: Mark Edwards, Adria Joseph, Priscilla LeMoine and Tina Manrique of East West Realty, 757.638.9100
Financing by: Mark Smith of BB&T, 757.398.8020
- HardiPlank and stone exterior with accent metal roofing
- Fireplace, custom wood hearth and coffered ceilings in living room
- Craftsman-style columns in dining room
- Stainless steel appliances, soft-close cabinets and large island in kitchen
- 15-foot cathedral ceilings in downstairs master suite
- Home theater/pub/game room in suite over garage
- Large front porch
- Covered lanai with the ultimate outdoor kitchen
- Cascading pond with putting green in backyard
- Three-car garage
Ore Builders and its sister company Les Ore Construction combines today’s technology with classic traditional homes. This marks the fifth Homearama for Ore, who has been building award-winning homes since 2009.
As a long time member of Tidewater Builders Association, Les has worked with its affiliated builders in new and pre-existing construction site for years. Les combined his knowledge of structured wiring and whole-house audio video with his growing experience of new home construction.
Les works one on one with home buyers to produce â€œhomes not just houses.â€ His experienced team will work hard to create the home of your dreams while guiding you through the process of watching your home grow from the frame to the final masterpiece.