Welcome to 4110 River Park Drive, a new home located in The Riverfront at Harbour View in North Suffolk, Virginia. This mostly brick home built by ABT Custom Homes features, over 3,900 square feet of living area and a three car garage. Don’t miss one of the last opportunities to own a new home in his award winning, waterfront community. .
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths, 3900 square feet of living area
- Three car garage with extra driveway area for parking, exposed aggregate concrete
- Beautiful first floor master suite with spa-inspired master bath.
- Gourmet kitchen has floating island with breakfast bar, stainless appliances.
- Family room with stone fireplace open to kitchen, walk-in pantry, and butler’s pantry.
- Sunroom is located off the Kitchen and breakfast area, barn door at the pantry wall.
- Covered back porch, and a stamped concrete patio
- Quality appointments include granite counters, ceramic tiled Kitchen floor, wood floors in the main living area, ceramic tiled baths, custom cabinetry, deluxe trim with transoms.
- Located near Village Square Park, one of two riverfront parks with piers in The Riverfront. Situated across the street from the Nansemond River with stunning water views and 115’ of road frontage.
The Riverfront at Harbour View is a waterfront, golf course community overlooking the Nansemond and James Rivers in northern Suffolk just 2 miles from the Monitor Merrimac Bridge Tunnel. Located in the heart of Hampton Roads, The Riverfront is mere minutes from Newport News, Hampton, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach and Norfolk, yet a lifetime away from the hustle of city living.
The Riverfront offers you and your family all the pleasures of resort-style living and the luxury of time to enjoy them together. This distinctive waterfront community features quality custom homes, exceptional amenities and priceless views. Quality custom home values range from the $500s to over $2 million.
For more information about the remaining homesites, available homes, and the builders at The Riverfront, please contact Mark Edwards (757) 288-7584 or Theresa Williams with East West Realty at (757) 286-2153.