The Pilot Reader House
Sales Price: $674,900*
Architectural style: Coastal Victorian
House size: 3,625 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 3Â½ baths
Original architectural design by: Retnauer Design Associates and Stephen Alexander Homes, 757.546.2471
Financing by: Cathy Lockwood of Monarch Bank, 757.955.8602
Interior design by: Sharon Goodwin of Goodwin Interiors, 757.417.8001
Furnishings by: La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries, 757.420.2252
Landscaping by: Robert Nye of Renaissance Outdoor Contracting, 757.548.5055
Sales by: Mark Edwards, Adria Joseph, Priscilla LeMoine and Tina Manrique of East West Realty, 757.638.9100
- Fiber cement siding and stone exterior
- Wrap-around front porch with standing seam metal roof
- Three-season porch in rear
- Wide plank, hand-scraped floors throughout downstairs
- Historic trim features and wainscoting in dining room
- Three ovens, 10-foot island, built-in pantry, and breakfast nook
- 12-foot ceilings in master suite with his/her walk-in closets
- 11-foot ceilings and pedestal slipper tub in master bath
- Custom woodwork and built-ins throughout house, including hutch in breakfast nook
Alex Steve and Stephen Quick of Stephen Alexander Homes and Neighborhoods are continuing a long tradition of home building success throughout Hampton Roads with the homes they build. Over the years, Stephen Alexander Homes has earned a reputation for excellence through quality craftsmanship, unique design, superior service and community involvement.
The men behind the name of the company deliver individually personalized custom homes for their clients at a fair price, in a timely manner. Now building in most Hampton Roads cities, Stephen Alexander Homes is offering its â€œBuild Where You Want to Live Program.â€ This online database of available lots at various price points throughout the area makes getting the home of your dream in the location you want easier than ever.
*First Right of Refusal contingent contract is in effect.